Monday, February 2, 2009

Momma Sweeney Saturday with the Girls!

Whew, the weekend flew by!

Natalie was a great girl this weekend. We only had one sleep walking incident Friday night. Not sure what caused it, maybe a small amount of RED40 at daycare? She apparently was bringing me a HUGE stuffed octopus that she has. Stephen intercepted her and put her back in bed. This was around 11:30 Friday night. I didn't open my eyes enough to see the octopus, probably a good thing because I would have busted out laughing.


The girls did really good a Borders. Natalie got mad at me because she said that this was not shopping, her idea of shopping is running around hiding in the clothes carousels. She immediately grabbed a bunch of books and said, I get these, we go bye byes now. I said no Natalie ... we are going to wait around here Noelle (Owen) and Aiden will be here soon...

Which in turn led me to buying a $4.99 stupid marker and coloring book set - STUPID STUPID.. the darn coloring book had like 5 pages. Unlike my husband I have a conscience when it comes to damaging an item and not purchasing it. Natalie had ripped the marker off so I felt I had to buy it. $4.99 ... seriously?

oh, in case you didn't know - the Sweeneys are extremely strapped for cash lately.... being that I make money off of plane sales and ummm.. yeah... no plane sales this year.. or in the last 6 months for that matter... anyways - $4.99... ugh..

Owen and Aiden show up, and... Noelle got me my first Latte - I know right? I have never had one... It was a skinny latte and may I say HEAVEN - thank you noelle.

We then went to the mall so we could chow down on some country cookin'

wait for it -

COUNTRY COOKIN IS CLOSED AT THE MALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Moment of silence.....

okay, so chick filet it was. Natalie and Aiden ate their nuggets, Sylvia had some waffle fries.. Yeah, my daughter is six months old and I let her suck on waffle fries...

Noelle spilt a huge drink all over the mall floor at 11am - te he...

Natalie made fun of her..

Natalie then pretended to be in a Mickey Mouse episode and in the middle of lunch she looks up at the sky and says... OH TOOOOOTLES (for those who have never seen Mikey mouse and clubhouse thats the helper that brings tools to help solve problems)


So, anyways, we pushed it with Natalie because towards the end of the trip she was lying in the middle of JC Penney.

Home we went and I put both the girls to sleep - then cleaned the house
For some reason I decided I wanted to go to the grocery store... not sure why, needed spinach and feta and beer. Hmmm, what a mix. I open up the coupon drawer to grab some coupons and immediately regret ever letting my husband clip coupons, he clipped every single one - all of them - we don't even wear depends, but damned if I don't have a coupon for them!
So, finally Natalie wakes up and we go to the store - which reminds me - she woke up MAD AT ME - yelling No mommy, nooo.... she wouldn't tell me why she was mad at me something about the tractors that I wouldn't let her ride at the mall, kinda hurt my heart a little. - so we get to the store and thats when I realized that I pushed the girls a little too much. Sylvia especially, she had no desire to be in that carseat. Sylvia chewed up my shopping list and discarded it somewhere, Natalie insisted on using the cart with the cop car buggy on it, which had about enough room for Sylvia and those depends I was going to get for cheap.
I was wondering around the store with Natalie yelling at me to hold Sylvia so she can sit up front, ramming into everything with my cop car cart, Sylvia yelling at me because the stupid cop car cart doesn't fit a car seat the right way in the basket and her car seat is jacked up to where she is looking at the floor - (probably looking at the chewed up shopping list)
At this point I just take my cop car over to the beer section to pull over some miller light. Was tempted to crawl into the car and drink my beer while Natalie pushed us. She had to have done a better job driving the cart than I. Finally we go to check out and Natalie informs me that we have to find Sparky - he is lost - Sparky is Donald Ducks Lion. Whew... that was one hell of a Saturday.
Sunday... eh.... nothing special, woke up - hung out - got into a fight with Natalie because she was so tired she couldn't stand it, Sylvia slept all morning because she didn't sleep well at all - superbowl... bla bla bla, yadda yadda yadda.... Sylvia slept horrible again last night - she woke up because she choked on spit or milk or a small animal from the sounds of it - anyways - 4:45am - we get up for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment