Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dear Lord Make it stop

Dear Lord,
Please make the Norovirus go away.
I don't know why you chose to infect everybody that went to Aidens Birthday party, but... can it please be over now?
Love,
Jessica
P.S. Sorry I haven't been to church in a decade.

So, yeah... I remember it like it was yesterday ...
we leave Aidens party, come home, Ella (my niece) and her mother come over, then luke and Noelle come over ... we laughed.. we cried.. it was a good time.
then...
we had let Natalie stay up later than usual, thinking she will sleep like a charm - she should be completely red40 free thanks to Noelle getting a special Red40 free cake!! so.... sleeping through the night - not so much! About 3am she yells for stephen.. I ignore it a bit... about 330 am she yells for Stephen so I wake him up. Then the vomiting begins, poor thing. None stop for 16 hours.

Then thats not it, oh no ... it continues,
Sunday night, Stephen..
Monday afternoon, ME
Tuesday afternoon, Sylvia
Wednesday ... the Norovirus claims the dog!

the kicker is Noelles family is sick too, and the daycare, well since Noelle and I have a somewhat mirrored life in a way, same jobs, same daycares, same diet.. same color lunchbox - wait that has nothing to do with anything, anyways, Noelles family is sick too, that means - a pain in the ass for us to juggle our sick familys and work at the same time. SOmeone needs to take the kids, someone needs to be at work, the economy sucks and our work is laying people off and cutting salary's so we can't exactly say screw you guys be back when the virus is gone ! (our only hope is that maybe we noro'ed their butts just a tiny bit)

So I sit here at home, sick baby, NOelles sick baby sits at home with her sick husband.... oh wait.. let me start over, So, I sit here at home with my sick baby - AND DOG!
Nasty, Nasty, Nasty - what is that? I mean really - My childrens puke I can do, My dogs... which for the record I never wanted... not so much.

SO yeah, its Humpday - I'm exhausted from doing laundry, Sylvia is sleeping which means I should be running around the house with my lysol holster on but.. nope I'm on my vent box because oh my goodness do I need to vent -

StUPID DRYER BUZZER _ anyone reading this no how to turn off the Stupid F^^%$# Buzzer on the dryer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP ! I'M VENTING YOU STUPID PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
whew, so yeah, where was I .. oh.. something about needing to vent... yup I would say that was so. I need to go changed the laundry now for the 100th time... dirty, girlie .. pukey clothes... tons of them....and blankets,... and pillow cases.. sheets... and jackets.. and... who cares.. I'm sorry.. I'm rambling
buzzer going to go off soon.. I had better go and get it switched before Stephen comes home and finds the dryer in the yard.

1 comment: