Thursday, February 5, 2009

Two Kids - Two kids that don't sleep

Two little girls, two little girls that won't sleep - two little girls that NEED sleep !! (three counting me!)
Sylvia was up all night because she has a nasty snotty cold and because her shots gave her a fever. I took her downstairs at about 130am so we could sleep on the couch sitting up. Probably not so bad for her considering mommy had her all night.. me on the other hand if I turn my head to fast I am reminded that I slept stiff like a corpse.

Stephen slipped and gave Natalie Motrin last night which has REd40 - so ... another 3 days of cleansing. I can't get my daughter "clean"
she was yelling for us last night at about 1230. She won't leave her room now, not to upset the t.v., so she just yells. Stephen ended up sleeping with her last night. I told her this morning that I had had enough of it and that she was to sleep in her room all by herself tonight or else. (or else what, i have no idea - lets hope that doesn't come up)
Last night she refused to eat dinner, threw her sandwich - time-out in the middle of dinner, tears.. bla bla bla...
I am totally ready for Friday!
Spring would be nice too. It is darn cold in the mornings. The Van doesn't run right when its this cold, I DON'T RUN RIGHT WHEN ITS THIS COLD!

You know - the whole thing that really got to me this morning was when I go upstairs at 5am or whatever time we got up -
My dog Sadie was sleeping upside down all four legs in the air in our bed! ! Stretched out completely, LOVING LIFE! Stephen had to sleep in a twin bed with a 2 year old, I had to sleep on a couch with a 6 month old and ... Sadie... slept in a California King all by herself!

Oh the life of a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment