Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Rare Moment

Anyone with multiple children knows that there is a rare moment that you live for - BOTH KIDS SLEEPING at the SAME TIME!

Sylvia is wrapping up a 3 hour nap so I know that my time is limited. Natalie just went down for a nap after being a very good girl this morning. She has been running around in her bathrobe all morning. She pee'd in the big girl potty! Which means, two whip cream shots in the mouth. She did it last night too, so I am not trying to get my hopes up but WOOHOO... no more big diapers, at least not until Sylvia is in them.

Natalie did NOT sleep well last night at all. Yelled for daddy and then came in my room at 445 begging to go downstairs, so I went into her room I was in and out of consciousness and she was just talking. I think she might have fallen asleep from 530-600am sheesh. I noticed there was blueberry muffin crumbs lying next to her bed so I will be talking to Stephen about no more sugar before bed.

Girls rooms are clean! Wonder how long that will last. I have entirely way too much girl clothes. I am in now way organized enough to handle them. They are everywhere, coming out of everywhere! Not too mention the pink load, after pink loads of laundry I do. Load after load after load...

I love the time I get to spend with my daughters. I want all the housewives and stay at home moms to know just how lucky they are. I told myself it was never for me, I could never do it - but the older Natalie gets the more I realize I am missing. The more of her I want to absorb every day. The more of her I want to help and mold and monitor - but nope, I have to go to work to NOT sell planes and to come home in just enough time to feed them, put them to bed and to do it all over.

Well, I hear Sylvia - now quality time with Sweeney #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment