Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hump Day -







Sylvia had her 6 month check up today!!! She is 27" tall - had a growth spurt grew 3" in two months!! Still in the 25th percentile for weight at a whopping 15lbs.
She also has an eye infection thingy majiggy, pink eye or something, doctor just said, I'll write you something for that eye. Probably just a part of her cold. Something about 3am - she gets so full of snot that she decides to choke and wake up and chit chat. So Mommy and Sylvia hung out downstairs from 3am - 4am and then we slept on the couch ... ouch my neck. Natalie came down at 645am (oh we slept in because of the doctors appt.oh yeah) she said hey mommy why you down here? Then later when we turned the t.v. on there was static on it and she told me that I broke it because I slept on the couch and not in my room.
Natalie however slept in her room all night ... but... but... she yelled for daddy at 145am until he finally went in there and then wouldn't fall asleep until 3am. I kept hearing him try to leave and her say - where you going daddy - stay with me -
Natalie was a little better last night still had some red40 in her system thats for sure. She was just not listening and doing things she knows she is not suppose to and then saying .. look at me... she had her entire hand in the baby vics vapor rub, just rubbing it everywhere - she knows better than that I yelled at her for that on Monday night - They say it takes about 3 days so we shall see. This morning she was actually very pleasant for not sleeping all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment