Friday, February 6, 2009

Sleep at Last, Sleep at Last!!

It happened - I slept -
Just came out of nowhere ..
Sylvia was a bear yesterday, daycare called and said they couldn't get her to stop screaming and it had been going on for two hours and they tried everything. I asked them to see if Natalie could calm her down because Sylvia loves her big sister. Not sure if that is what worked or not but when Stephen got there an hour later she was happily bouncing in the bouncer. She was a grumpy butt all night though.. probably just over exhausted from screaming all day. Anyways, I was certain sleep and I were not going to meet last night but ... we did.. and oh yeah.. we got along great! I think - that Sylvia didn't get up until 2 something... I kept squinting at the clocking turning my head this way and that trying to make sure it really said 2 - (i'm blind as a bat without my glasses)
Natalie is almost Red40 clean. She slept in her room BY HERSELF all night. Heard her yell for someone for a little bit sometime during the night but I think she was doing it out of habit. She was yelling for her daddy at 630 this morning so I went in there and said, Natalie babe whats wrong.. she looked at me with the sleepy face (my favorite face in a child - the I just woke up face -LOVE IT) anyways, she looked at me and said... Mommy, I just want my daddy. So sweet. They are inseparable those two. She was perfect this morning. Getting to be such a big girl.
Stephen on the other hand - not a morning person - sheesh - talk about a grump bucket.
Well, I am going to continue on with my Friday and hope that this evening I pick up two HAPPY girls and they stay that way all weekend.. We have a big 1st birthday party to go to tomorrow - Shout out to Aiden Callas - way to be 1 buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment