Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another night at the Sweeney residence

Well, RED40 - NEw Bed!

I JUST DON'T KNOW!

So, Last night Natalie took an hour to go to bed and all was well until 1130 she crawls into bed with me until Stephen came upstairs to get her. She slept from 12 - 7 no problems. Her attitude is better today. I told her the t.v. was still a little angry at her for waking mommy up. So its 830 and its still off.

Sylvia has a stuffy nose so she couldn't use a pacifier or nurse which led to being up every hour.

I am thinking that all these sleepless nights have created the same effect as if I have smoke crack because I am considering getting the girls ready soon and going to Borders and then to Chick - Filet for lunch. I need to go to the grocery store as well - Oh my goodness, where is my crack pipe, I must have put it down and just can't see it at the moment.

My only hope of surviving this day is my dear friend Noelle aka Owen. I text messaged owen and let her know my plans and see if she was "down" well, nothing... no response. She probably read it and threw her phone out her window (through the glass because her window wasn't open, being that its January) in fear of spending a day in public with all the Sweeney girls!

I will keep you updated - I have my third poopy diaper to go change already this morning!
and.... Natalie is on top of the dining room table yelling that she needs help getting down.

also, quick diaper complaint - why the hell, after I have changed thousands of diapers, do I still put them on backwards with the sticky tabs on the top? I must do that 4 times a week... why can't they make the ones with stickys a different color : (

Happy Saturday to all -

No comments:

Post a Comment