Monday, March 30, 2009

Super Fast weekend...

This weekend flew by -
when someone asks me "did you have a good weekend" I seriously had to stop and think. Honestly Natalie was a complete bear! From the very second I picked her up at daycare on Friday she was having issues. Attention issues. You would think I never gave this girl the time of day the way she was acting. BAD BAD BAD EVIL EVIL EVIL
I put ABSOLUTELY NO RED JUICE on her sheet at her new daycare. There are two shifts there and I think the second "younger" shift keeps forgeting about the Red40 - ugh.. anyways, back to the weekend. Sylvia is an angel. Sweetest thing ever - teething for sure - I would be super surprised if when I get her from daycare tonight she doesn't have at least one of those top ones poking through. Thank goodness for pictures because when I look back at them - I will take Natalies fits anyday because all in all it was a good weekend - minus the fighting and yelling, screaming and me wanting to leap off of a bridge -
Here are some pictures.. lets see... a Sweeney Weekend -
Little Drummer Girls

Chef boy r brat


Grrrr - show me how you really feel



poking out of the fort -















No comments:

Post a Comment